We've updated our Terms of Use. You can review the changes here.


by Cruel Intentions



You wanna know why everybody thinks they can DJ? Because everyone can!
Whether you’re buying a $9 pants at H&M or board a flight on Virgin America DJ’s are everywhere.

90% of what DJ’s do is pretend to touch stuff. If you want to master the other 10%, Cruel Intentions’ new Arroganza EP is a good starting point.

The man who certainly took his time to perfect the beat, debuts on Enzyme Records with a powerful fresh EP.

Arroganza is that track that makes you smile and at the same time has the power to demolish the mainstage at any Festival or Rave. Fierce kickdrums, epic sample use with fresh scratches and a riff that cracks your eardrums. With this Secret Weapon" anyone can feel like “The Worlds Greatest DJ”

On the “Flipside” Cruel Intentions takes us on a darker trip in a collab with the mysterious Rapture.

We don’t know if their Stockholm Syndrome is dedicated to all those Swedish Rave Girls that seem to have found their way to hardcore events lately or that it’s a statement about the music industry but the Crispy Kickdrums, Eerie Atmosphere and samples, Vocalbreak that makes your skinrush and the Enzyme Freighttrain hitting you harder than life after the break make this gem an instant Floorfiller.

Cruel Intentions, go DJ, that's my DJ..


released February 17, 2017

Enzyme 071


all rights reserved



Enzymerecords The Hague, Netherlands

Enzyme Records was founded in 2001 by DJ RUFFNECK, owner & manager for 1 of the biggest Hardcore labels on the planet.Industrial/Mainstream/Experimental

Enzyme Records can be seen as one of the leading hardcore labels in the world. With original and high quality release they build up a huge fan base all over the world.
... more

contact / help

Contact Enzymerecords

Streaming and
Download help

Redeem code

Report this album or account

Enzymerecords recommends:

If you like Arroganza, you may also like: